Okay, didn’t see that one coming
hello everyone! :D
i’m going to keep this brief: in honor of reaching 2,000 followers, i am going to give someone two books!!! here are the rules!
- please be following me.
- you may like/reblog to enter.
- this giveaway is international.
- it is open until august 22nd.
- winner must respond within 24 hours.
- books will be paperback, unless hardcover is the only option available.
- if you want a sequel/different book by one of these authors, i will happily get you that instead.
- and yeah! good luck :D
Notice only 20 shades of gray
It’s been proven that women actually have an acute ability to pick up subtle differences in colors
In response to that last comment^^
Yes. It comes from the Hunter-Gatherer days.
Women were the gatherers. They had to be able to discern between the different shades of colors to know which plants were poisonous and which were not.
Men were out hunting, so they didn’t have to worry about that.
Which is why women see “Blood orange” and “crimson” and “scarlet” etc while guys just see “red”.
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
It’s my 6,000 follower giveaway!! Thank you all so much for continuing to follow me! It’s so wonderful getting all the notifications about people following me! I hope I’m sticking to your standards.
So to thank all of you I’m holding a giveaway! Who doesn’t love a giveaway?
There will be 3 winners and each can pick one book by any of the authors of the titles I have listed. This will be international thanks to Book Depository (but please make sure you live in a country they ship to, check here)
Here are the rules!
- You MUST be following me. I will be checking, no giveaway blogs please.
- You can enter as many times as you like, just don’t over spam your own followers.
- Likes and reblogs will count.
- If you do win you have to be willing to give me your FULL mailing address (name, address, country etc).
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you.
Things to know
- You have from July 25 to midnight EST August 25 to enter.
- All the copies you get will be paperback (I’m not made of money you know)
- Again, this will be international
- If you have any questions send me an ask!
- The winners will have 48 hours from the time I contact them to get back to me or I’ll pick some one else.
Thank you so much for following and I wish all of you the best of luck!
A little over two weeks left for this!!
I just got the supply list for my drawing class and now I’m kind of terrified
so i went looking for them on the site the professor specified and have only managed to “buy” half of them because he forgot to specify which size/how many/etc, but it’s already at $75. and thats WITHOUT three moleskine notebooks.
I just want to start out by saying thank you to everyone for all the support you’ve given me. I’ve made so many great friends in the year and half I’ve been blogging and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for you. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff! To thank you guys I’ve decided to host a giveaway!
Here are the guidelines:
- Since this giveaway is to thank my followers, you must be following me
- There will be two (2) winners. The first place winner can chose any book(s) valued at $20 USD or less. The second place winner can choose any book(s) valued at $15 USD or less.
- You must enter using the Rafflecopter widget. Any other entries will not be counted.
- The giveaway is a worldwide as long The Book Depository ships to your country
- The giveaway ends on September 20, 2014 at 11:59 EST. I will then chose the winner using Rafflecopter (which uses a random number generator)
- I will be contacting the winners via email (provided to me via Rafflecopter). I promise I will only contact you for the giveaway and will never send you any spam.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner
- I will be checking to make sure that the winner has valid entries and if found to have invalid entries, the winner will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen
- The winners must be comfortable with giving me their address (again, I promise not to spam you!)
- If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Here’s the link to the Rafflecopter giveaway! Enter away!
this fucking mentality that you can’t be best friends with your significant other, that romance ruins a friendship, that BOTH FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE CANNOT OCCUR SIMULTANEOUSLY kills me like
that’s such a horrible, horrible and unhealthy mentality to have
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge -> The Hemsworth Brothers.
I did this specifically because everyone seems to forget Luke and that’s not fair. Plus we have a set!
Liam and his turtle suit. Omg.
My God… They’re all hot.
Not anymore….now they’re just cold. ;) hahaha.
I see what you did there!
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons
My jaw is making weird crackly noises help